Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bill and I are on the same page on this issue...

The news story of the former US President Bill Clinton going to an almost vegan diet was quite the buzz a couple of weeks ago. He decided to go on mostly plant-based diet with occasional fish. Hey, just like my diet!! Yes, Bill and I are seeing eye to eye... He made this change for his heart health, and as a result he also lost 24 pounds! Maybe my 'Identity Crisis' is over...?



Doesn't he look much younger than before in this interview video? He was inspired to change the way he eats by reading books written by Dr. Dean Ornish and Dr.Caldwell Esselstyn. I haven't read any of their books personally, but I'm all for doctors who educate their patients about their diet and what they can do, besides giving them medications and procedures. (I posted links to their books and more from Amazon.com for your convenience.)

Way to go, Mr. President!!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment