Monday, September 13, 2010

Veggie Chips - Trader Joe's

These are my favorite chips from Trader Joe's. I love their crunchy texture... they remind me of the BBQ potato snack chips I grew up eating, very often. They have a very subtle yet flavorful taste and they are so light and airy, yet satisfying. And the natural red, yellow, green and potato colors are so appealing to the eyes.


Lately, I've been experimenting with mixing chips and nuts as my snack. A veggie chips / almond combo was okay, but it's healthier and more satisfying than just eating a bunch of chips. (I like a 'sea salt and vinegar' chips / almond combo the best so far!) Hmmm, I should try mixing the veggie chips and kale chips...


The trick I use to not over-eat snacks like chips is to pour them in a cereal bowl. If I have an entire bag of chips in my hands, I know I will eat more than I should...

No comments:

Post a Comment