Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mighty-O Donuts

Oh, Mighty-O Donuts how wonderful thou art.
How delicious thy healthy ingredients.


Their donuts are a guilt-free pleasure and they are yummy! They use certified organic ingredients. They contain no chemical preservatives, no hydrogenated oil (no trans fats), no colorings or artificial flavors, and no animal derived ingredients, which make them cholesterol free.

Yesterday, my oh-so-sweet husband came home with some and I ate three of them today. Mmmmm....... They were: Good O'L Glazed, Cinnamon&Sugar and Cocoloco. There are many other kinds available at the store. I had their donuts in three different occasions in last two months. Some are better than the others.

The shop is located in the Willingford neighborhood in Seattle. Not too far from Green Lake Park. You can also find their donuts at other local coffee shops such as, 15th Ave Coffee&Tea (Capitol Hill) and Urban Coffee Lounge (Kirkland). If you know any other places, I can get my hands on their donuts, please let me know!


Location: 2110 North 55th Street Seattle, WA 98103
Hours: 6:00am-5:00pm (Mon-Fri) & 7:00am-5:00pm (Sat&Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment