Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Asian Avocado Aioli - Vegan

Okay, here we go. You get my confession... I ate three chicken nuggets, a bite of Ethiopian lamb dish, and probably something else at the party last weekend. They were good but I've been paying the price ever since... I'm getting better now but my entire last week was ruined. My energy level was super low and I couldn't focus. I spoke with my voodoo doctor ( = my naturopath doctor) today and she told me that it can take up to two weeks for the body to be clean from the wrong food. (Sigh...) They were good. Was it worth it? Absolutely not!! So here I am, lagging behind everything from last week because I didn't get as much done last week. But I still want to keep my promise I made to myself when I started this blog - "One Post Everyday". This is going to be a very short post, the recipe is excellent nonetheless.


What goes in your body (vegan):
  • 1 avocado
  • 2 tbsp rice vinegar
  • 1 inch ginger, grated
  • Salt

You are going to:
  1. Mix all the ingredients!

Secrets from the chef:
  • Make it fresh right before serving so that avocado keeps its fresh color.
  • It goes really well with fish (if you are not a vegan.)
Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment